Sunday, August 29, 2010

I am not THAT kind of Gal but if I were.....

I am not THAT kind of Gal that would just brag and BRAG about her kids....
BUT if I were.....
If I were THAT kind of Gal I would tell you that my children have super powers....
No, really they do!!
If I were THAT kind of Gal I would
tell you that Regan can fly!!!
Her powers are so great that I had to make her a super cape....
fit for a Diva of course! wink!
If I were THAT kind of Gal than I would tell you that she can fly where ever she wants BUT chooses to be disciplined and for now just use her powers for good in our living room! wink!
{Ok, please ignore all of Bubba's toys in the corner.... I mean really I am asking myself right now why I didn't just crop this picture... YIKES... please don't judge! wink!!!}
If I were THAT kind of Gal than I would tell you that Bubba also has a super power.
He has the power to make anyone smile!!!
I bet you are smiling right now just looking at this picture!
He can make a stranger.... grumpy old guy.....
 or anyone in our family smile
Just by simply smiling at them!
{He only uses this power for good I assure you!!}

BUT
Since I am NOT THAT kind of Gal I guess there is nothing more to say here!!

{I hope you all have a wonderful week!}

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Bubba's smile is definitely contagious.

I absolutely love the first flying shot of Regan and her cape is so cool! Can you make one for me?