Thursday, February 26, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
ARE THEY TWINS??????
Me: Nope... they are four years a part.
And to set the record straight one last time....
NO THEY ARE NOT TWINS!!! (wink)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Just because it was a good day
and we needed to celebrate.
Just because this sweet little girl carries a huge burden with out even knowing it.
Just because it is Disney Land and we love it!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
1. Bubba brought Regan balloons and a valentines day surprise to school on Friday. She was VERY happy!!!
2.Pink flowers that Regan picked out for her Valentine, Bubba, from the farmers market.
3. Some of the fun new characters on the "new" small world.
4. After picking the kids up from school on Friday I took them to Disney Land to play for a little bit. We got rained on and had so much fun! 5. Flowers from my Valentine!!
6. Collin started having seizures Friday night. I had to give him and injection of Valium. It was a VERY long night with out my best friend to help me.
7.Saturday (Yes, this is out of order) I got to go on a date with my Valentine!!!! We had not been on a date in over a month. It was long over due, even if we were both tired as can be.
8. Jason took the YM in our ward on an over nighter camp out/ hike. They froze up there BUT they had a blast!
9. Collin watching the slam dunk contest with his ball in his hand. He kept trying to dunk his little ball in the TV. (It was tooooo sweet!!)
10. Collin, cuddles, sweats, and photo editing... enough said. :)
11. A tea party with Daddy!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
My Mom had surgery on her arm and is unable to do anything with it. Regan and I went up last weekend to take care of her. Her hubby had a wrestling tournament... and well he need a break. wink! So, Regan and I headed up to the high desert to play nurse. I was happy to see that she was doing well when we got there. It will be a long road of recovery BUT I have no doubt that we will find time and ways to help her in her recovery process.
Regan loved the idea that Poppie got to lay around in her PJ's all day. She decided that she needed to do that all weekend as well. Good thing Poppie made her some very pretty PJ's before her surgery and had them waiting for Regan when we arrived! Regan was a BIG help....
She took care of the dogs and spoiled them rotten with treats!
She cuddled up with Poppie and watched a movie and ate popcorn!!
Now you might be saying to yourself..... "Wow you got off easy Julie.. Regan did all the work." I have to say that I did do a little bit. wink! What was my reward for all of my hard work you ask??? Well, other than having the best Momma in the whole wide world, I was able to get some YUMMY sonic before heading home!!!