Thursday, February 12, 2009

My broken Momma :(

My Mommas broken.....

My Mom had surgery on her arm and is unable to do anything with it. Regan and I went up last weekend to take care of her. Her hubby had a wrestling tournament... and well he need a break. wink! So, Regan and I headed up to the high desert to play nurse. I was happy to see that she was doing well when we got there. It will be a long road of recovery BUT I have no doubt that we will find time and ways to help her in her recovery process.

Regan loved the idea that Poppie got to lay around in her PJ's all day. She decided that she needed to do that all weekend as well. Good thing Poppie made her some very pretty PJ's before her surgery and had them waiting for Regan when we arrived! Regan was a BIG help....

She took care of the dogs and spoiled them rotten with treats!


She entertained Poppie with her AMAZING singing talents!!!!




She cuddled up with Poppie and watched a movie and ate popcorn!!




Now you might be saying to yourself..... "Wow you got off easy Julie.. Regan did all the work." I have to say that I did do a little bit. wink! What was my reward for all of my hard work you ask??? Well, other than having the best Momma in the whole wide world, I was able to get some YUMMY sonic before heading home!!!


6 comments:

Steve & Michelle said...

Gotta love it!!! Best fountain drinks in the whole US of A!!!! Sonic ROCKS! ;0)

Kristi said...

You're such a great daughter to go and take care of your mom like that. :) She's very blessed! It looks like you guys had a fun time and it was all worth it to get Sonic!

Unknown said...

You know, if all you need is sonic bribery to get you to come for a visit, there is one right up the road from us...

EvaMarieva said...

yumm Sonic! It looks like you had a fun girls weekend. Your mom is one lucky lady to have you for a daughter to help out and spoil her with love.

Titel Troop said...

I live for Cherry Limeades!!!! Do you know they have one in Anaheim?? We've been known just to make drive out there for a Limeade with crushed ice. Yummy! Hope your vist was fun despite your Mom having surgery.

Poppie said...

Julie,you always find the "best" pictures of me to show the world
:0) I did enjoy the company, spoiling and extra help while you and Regan were here to help me after surgery. I love you TONS and can't wait for another excuse to get together.