Friday, July 30, 2010

I am not THAT kind of gal BUT if I were......

I am not THAT kind of gal that would EVER let anyone yell at my children...
BUT if I were....
I might tell you how fun it is to see Bubba listen to what someone has to say. wink!
I might tell you that his $3,000 hearing aids are so over rated!!
(He refuses to wear them)
If I were THAT kind of gal ....
than I might just need to invest in a bullhorn of my own. wink
BUT since I am not THAT kind of gal I guess there isn't anything else to say!
(Oh, and please don't report me to CPS.... really Bubba is profoundly deaf and this did not hurt him one bit.. wink!!!)

2 comments:

My Homestead said...

My kids can hear just find but I am tempted to buy one :)

Kristi said...

That's it, I'm totally reporting you to CPS. ;) Seriously though, I think I need one for my children. They tune me out on a regular basis.