Tuesday, October 4, 2011

12 year in 12 days...............

In just 12 short days Jason and I will be celebrating our 12th year of marriage. On our wedding day I didn't think I could love anyone more than I loved Jason that day BUT I love him more with each new passing day.
So, you do the math....
12 years x 365 days = A WHOLE lot of love!! wink!
 I thought I would share some of the things that I LOVE about my wonderful best friend over the next 12 days......
Day 1: Through thick and thin......
I never could have even imagined the path that God had planned for us and the challenges that would lie ahead BUT through thick and thin he is by my side. I LOVE that our challenges have only brought us closer  together and our love has grown stronger with each new phase. I LOVE my best friend that is always by my side, we might be tired, cranky, or even overwhelmed but no matter what he is there. 

No comments: