Monday, October 24, 2011

It wouldn't be Fall with out.............

a trip to Pa's Pumpkin Patch!!
We go to Pa's Pumpkin Patch EVERY year!!!
We talked about going to a different pumpkin
 patch but then Regan said "but it's tradition!!!"
Hubs had to work on Saturday and couldn't
join in on the Fall fun BUT we were so
 excited to have Pa Pa, Nana,
 and cousin Andrea come and play with us!!!! 
I LOVE watching these two together!
PaPa tells Regan.... "here stick out your hands and hold this
 pumpkin" then he walked away and with in seconds
Regan was shouting for help! wink!
BOOOOOO!
Bubba is having a harder time walking becuase
of his hips but he LOVED walking for a bit.










It was a wonderful day!!!!

1 comment:

Rochelleht said...

I am SO glad you are coming out here because it might be a little weird that I have a crush on a little boy I've never met. Maybe after our meeting, it won't be so weird. We'll know eachother soon. Man, I just love that little boy. Every picture of him just brings me great joy.