Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Girls morning...........

Yesterday was crummy.
Yet another home visit with a case worker that
didn't seem to care much about Bubba. :-( BOO
So, I was happy to spend a fun morning with some awesome girls today!
Regan had invited her BFF Abby to come and play put put golf with us.
When we got to her home to pick her up little sis
was VERY bummed that she wasn't going.
I pulled the big girls to the side and asked if it would be ok to let lil' sis tag along with us.
{It is so hard being the little sis}
After some sweet talk and the promise of a sleep over
 the girls agreed to let Laney come with us.

















It was such a fun morning, just what I needed.
I love that Regan is best friends with one of my best friend's daughters.
It makes it easy to steal them when ever I want!
Oh, and we got to check it off the list!

1 comment:

Foursons said...

I had to look twice because I don't think I've ever seen a picture when Regan is not wearing a skirt. :D

I think you made little sister's year by inviting her along. I am the youngest of 3 girls and I remember that feeling of being left behind. So sweet of you, but I expect nothing less. Of course you invited her!

Yay for checking off something on the list. I love the checkmark.