Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dear Mr. Weather Man,

Thank you so much for letting us know about the great weather!  Oh, and for being right about it! When you told us that it would be cloudy all morning and only 70 degrees I knew that there was only thing that we could do to celebrate this beautiful weather..... Why go to Disneyland of course!!!!!  Daddy had the day off and  we didn't take Bubba to school, nope instead we played! It was a much needed family fun day. It was beautiful and cloudy, a PERFECT Bubba kind of day!!!!
{notice Bubba's new hair cut???
 His hair started falling out so he got a buzz.
I like it.} 
My sweet little princess, oh how I love her!!! 
Bubba and I got LOTS of special time together.
{Regan was on this ride with us until she hit her lip...
Daddy came to the rescue and gave her cuddles while Bubba and I flew.}

Bubba and I went on rollercoasters together.


Regan and I cuddled on Small world. :)
More rollercoaster fun.....
I wish that Regan loved rollercoasters as much as her Bubba, some day. 

You know it's a good day when you get a HUGE corndog. :)

Sweet little Bubba started vomiting EVERY where.
He did not want to leave but his body was worn out and not being kind to him.
It doesn't take much lately to wear him out.
I am so grateful for the smiles and happy moments that we got today.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So happy for such a wonderful day! (Though I'm still giggling over Regan's expression at that corndog! :)

Praying - for health, restoration, strength, healing. And thanking God for the love your family shares.

Rochelleht said...

So glad you had fun. Wishing it hadn't ended as it did. I myself, cleaned up a big batch of throw up this morning too (again). Ugh! Not fun.

lex said...

I have been reading your blog for a few months and i wanted to let you know how much you inspire me. The stresses in my life pale in comparison to yours yet you all show such joy and love on your faces in your photographs. (Whcih are beautiful btw). Bubba's smiling face lifts my spirits each time i see it. God bless you all.