1. I am thankful for my testimony and my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful to know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and redeemer. That for me, a sinner, he hung and suffered there. I am grateful to know that he LIVES, that he is my brother and loves me beyond measure. I am grateful to know that my Heavenly Father loves me so much and because of this great love he does not give me any challenges that I can not handle. I am grateful that if there is a day when my trials do seem like to much I can turn to God for help. "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28 I am thankful that in a very complicated world the word of God is simple, his plan of salvation is simple and beautiful. Life is hard not God’s plan for us.
2. I am thankful for the power of prayer. I have seen it work miracles not only in my life but in so many around me.
3. I am thankful to be me
4. I am thankful for photography and all of the moments that are captured forever.
5. I am thankful for journaling and this blog. I blog to keep a record of everything that we were going through in our lives. I remember how alone and scare I felt in the begining of my journey with Bubba. I want other Mothers out there to know that they are not alone.
6. I am thankful to be able to stay at home with my children.
7.I am thankful for days like today. The day did not start well. I had planned on taking the kids to the zoo early, by noon I realized that it was going to be hard. I told myself that I could do it! After being on the freeway for ten minutes Bubba threw up all over himself. I looked back and saw tears in Regan’s eyes, she was afraid that we would have to turn back around. Instead I took the next exit witch I knew led to Target. We bought Bubba a new outfit, got him dressed in the car, and were back on the road. It was a beautiful afternoon with my sweet children. Oh, I love being a Mommy.
8. I am thankful for how well my children get along. They have a very special bond and I am so grateful for that.