Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today I smiled.........

While looking at these pictures Regan looked up and said
"Mommy, {pause} I want to get me a baby from China....
Just like Aunt Nancy. Do you think they will let me take
a baby when I am big?"
With tears in my eyes I responded
"Sweety they would be crazy not to let you."
She had so much fun with all of her cousins this weekend but
she paid extra attention to sweet little Kai. It was very rare to find them apart.
If Regan was not in sight Kai would stand at the bottom of the stairs yelling...
"Regy.... REGY.... REGY!!!!!" He has a limited vocabulary BUT he
sure knows how to say Regy! I hope that this special bond between the two
of them lasts forever!!!








4 comments:

Foursons said...

She has such a sweet spirit about her. What a blessing she is to everyone who knows her!

Unknown said...

reagan is definitely a toye - but i will have to say, she looks A LOT like nancy in some of these pictures... don't you think? can't wait to see you in march!!

Kara said...

Thank you for your comment! I am glad you found my blog and glad to have found yours now too :) You have a beautiful family!

Susan said...

I certainly hope there's a child-oriented career in her future. She has such a sweet, gentle, caring nature with other children. What a darling girl!