Sunday, August 21, 2011

Work it girl!!! {It's tradition!}

It's that time again!!!
Our summer is slowly coming to an end.
We have two more weeks before school starts. :(
With gearing up for school also comes a fun tradition...
BACK TO SCHOOL
fashion show!!!
Remember LAST year or maybe you remember the YEAR BEFORE.
Every year it gets bigger with more friends and MORE fun!

The stage was set and then it was time to..........

Work it!!!





Regan's friend was a little scared, she walked with her. 
and just like that she was done! 






Like last year, Bubba was just happy that we didn't make him walk the runway!

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

I LOVE that! I tried to get the girls to model their new outfits last night, but Grace just said, "Mom, I'm not good at modeling." So, we skipped it.

Foursons said...

I love it just as much as I did last year. Such a cute tradition and so much fun for Regan!

Susan said...

Love those back-to-school fashion shows! We always had an indoor one and didn't have the formal runway or curtain to come through—now I wish we had! Of course, our one boy didn't think boys should do that, so it was mainly a girls' fashion show. Great tradition!