Sunday, May 23, 2010

I told you FUN was on the list....

After Goofy's Kitchen we headed to Disneyland. It was so fun to watch Kai as he got excited about each new thing. We have been so many times and it is always fun to see the reaction of a child seeing it for the very first time. Kai fits right into this family because he LOVES Disneyland!!!

He was dancing and clapping the entire time on Small World.
He kept reaching back and holding Collin's hand. It was sooo sweet!!! At the end of each ride he would put his sweet little fingers together and show us the sign for MORE.
She's not just my Sister... She is my Friend.
(I think we look a lot alike.)
If you can't tell.... Kai LOVED Dumbo!!!
My sweet little Diva Alice... Oh, how I love that girl!!!
Collin LOVES it when we eat at the Mexican resturant because he gets to watch his trains.
(Big thunder mountain.)


Regan found an empty stage.... So, of course she had to put on a show!
It was a wonderful day and we had so much fun playing with family.
 Regan loved being the BIG cousin.

2 comments:

Amy Eaton said...

His face on the dumbo ride is priceless..so fun!!

Enchanted Rose said...

We had so much fun and I love all of the pics! We miss you guys so much already! Thanks for all the fun. We needed too.