Monday, June 25, 2012

I have a good ecxuse......

It's summer time baby!

We have been busy playing....

and enjoying every good day we have been given.

We went bowling with friends.......





and ran into more friends.......
One of Bubba's friends from middle school.
I know I have said it before but I can't say it enough....
My heart just leaps to know that Bubba has REAL friends that love him.
I was so worried that he wouldn't have buddies but he does......

Lots of them......... 
I can't tell you how much I love this boy!
He is the sweetest friend to Bubba.
He doesn't see his wheel chair.... he sees a friend!!!
{sorry.... let me wipe away my tears.}

We also met up with a friend at Disneyland for her birthday.............

 While we were there we ran into more friends!!!...

So, we invited them to join in on the fun! ;)

 Brenda had to hold Regan's hand the entire time we were there. ;-)



Bubba was getting tired and wasn't feeling well.
His sweet friend was so worried about him.
{yes, more tears to wip away.}

Then we had some bad days.... BOO!

Fast forward to another good day!

We got to go BACK to Disney with Hubs!!!





we are enjoying every good minte of every good day!

Here's to a summer that just a couple of months ago I didn't think was possible!!!

Here's to better days!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

The Cars exhibit looks SO fun!!! Here's to summer! We need to get together to play sometime. It would be fun...even if my kids are a bit nuts!! :)