Thursday, April 26, 2012

{8 is GREAT!}

My baby girl is 8 years old today!!!  I know!! I can't believe it myself!! Regan is such a blessing in our family and we feel so lucky that she is our daughter. After we had Bubba we were scared to have another child, we knew that there was a 25% chance that any child would be born with TTD. We prayed a TON and both had the overwhelming feeling that our family was NOT complete. Regan was the perfect last peice to our family puzzle. She is such a sweet and caring little girl. :) I am grateful to have such a sweet ray of sunshine in our home. The only complaint.... she is growing up WAY to fast for me. Isn't there a way to slow this down?? Happy Birthday Baby girl!!! I love you... to the moon and back!








6 comments:

lex said...

Reagan - Happy Birthday to a special girl! :)

AllAmericanGrl said...

Darling photos!!!!

Happy Birthday Regan! :) 8 IS Great! :)

Rochelleht said...

Oh, she is gorgeous! How wonderful she is for your family.

Palmyra said...

Happy Birthday!! As pretty as her mommy!

sylviamyoung said...

Happy Birthday Regan. I hope she has a fantastic day :)

Rachel said...

Love seeing her through the years... so thankful that our Heavenly father knows better than we do and He gave her to you!