Monday, January 3, 2011

Photo Contest | Best Face Photo of 2010

Over at


The challenge this week is.....
Best Face Photo of 2010
 I HAD to pick this one.
Every time I look at it I get  a HUGE smile on my face.
This day had been a VERY painful one for Bubba.
Regan disappeared and returned with these fun glasses.
She was determined to get a SMILE out of him.
With in seconds he was laughing.
Just another reminder that even on the hard days.....
There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Is she not the BEST sister? Thank God for family!

Foursons said...

She has the heart of an angel. I know I've said it before, but I just love that girl. And I think you definitely picked your best shot of 2010. I hope it wins.

Blissful Photography said...

Amazing LOVE!

Susan said...

I love a girl who knows how to accessorize **grin**... This photo is a clear winner in anyone's book. I'm so happy Bubba has Regan. I'm so happy YOU have Regan. Watching them together surely must give you a joyful heart!

Naomi said...

So, so sweet ! Love it!

Tiffany said...

An amazing shot of some precious children! Love it.

Christina said...

Really beautiful! Thank you for sharing the story behind the (HUGE) smile!

Simply Sara said...

ok, tell regan that she is officially the BEST sister ever.

ever.