Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am not THAT kind of Gal but if I were.............

I am not THAT kind of Gal ....
that would go shopping for one little girl and then
have to buy something for my own
BUT
if I were THAT kind of Gal.......

If I were THAT kind of Gal than I might just tell you that
Bubba's awesome teacher 
 has an awesome wife
that will be giving birth soon to an awesome daughter
We needed to go shopping to buy baby awesome some AWESOME outfits.

While we were out shopping Regan spotted this beauty......

If I were THAT kind of Gal I might just tell you that
I first told her...."no we are shopping for baby awesome."
BUT if I were THAT kind of Gal I had to give
in to my fashionista's amazing find...right??
If I were THAT kind of Gal than I might just tell you how
HARD it is to find little girl clothing in a sive 7....
 not tween clothing BUT little girl clothing.
{why is everything so short and tight?!?!?}
Oh, and Yes... it came with a
matching dress for Katie doll. :)

If I were THAT kind of Gal
than I might just tell you that the
 second we got home she tried it on and
squealed with delight when it fit JUST right. :)
I am not THAT kind of Gal that would end up buying more than one outfit for my little fashionista and then go on to buy a ton of cute PINK outfits for baby awesome despite being told that mommmy awesome said no pink. Oh, yes and there will be matching hair bows also... wink!

BUT since I am not THAT kind of Gal I guess there is nothing more to say here... :)

6 comments:

Meg said...

oh my, those dresses are adorable.

Marly C said...

I love it! What a cute dress!

Susan said...

Love those matching dresses!! Regan looks so sweet and feminine in hers. It's so nice to see a little girl in dresses! I'm guessing Baby Awesome is going to be very fashionable too. Can't think of anything more fun than shopping for girl babies and little girls!

Anonymous said...

how cute. you are raising yourself a beautiful diva. :)

Kristi said...

Those dresses are toooo cute! I love the nickname "baby awesome" "Mommy awesome." So cute!

Amy Eaton said...

Love it! This is one of the reason why have 3 girls is scary how can you pass up all the cute things to dress them in...impossible I say!