Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{SHHH} No laughing in the library....



 Except when you are watching a Bubble show!!!!

Today we met up with some of our friends at one of our local librarys to watch a fun Bubble show. Bubba started to fuss a little bit in the begining and I was worried I would have to take him out. After a little distratction and once the bubbles started getting BIG he was in heaven. Regan was one of the lucky kids called up to go in the BIG bubble. Bubba thought it was so fun!!

After the show was over we stuck around for a bit and talked to the woman putting on the show. She let all of the other kids in our group have a chance to get in their own BIG bubble!
Bubba LOVED every second of it and was so excited!!!!
So, not wanting my little boy to miss out on this fun moment I did what any other crazy mom would do.
I tied a knot in my dress, climbed in with him, and let him enjoy his very own BIG bubble!
After all of the Bubble fun was over we went into the Library to look at books. Regan was SOOOO happy when I told her that she could get her very own library card so that she wouldn't have to use Mommys. She has already read all three books she checked out today with HER card and wants to know if we can go back tomorrow. wink!!!!
How can you go wrong with a summer filled with Books and Bubbles???

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Somehow I just *knew* you were going to get Bubba inside one of those bubbles! And how much fun was that?!?! In the library, no less, hee hee!

I can never get enough of your kids' smiles (is it weird for a deaf person to think I can almost hear Bubba giggling when he grins like that? :)

Glad you guys had such a good time, and hurray for a big reader!

Foursons said...

I stopped on over here from Rachel's and whatdayaknow, she commented on this post!

I read your profile "about me" section and I just wanted to say that you have a beautiful family and I am in awe of your amazing view on life. I am going to try to make this my new motto: "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." Thank you so much for the inspiration!

I love this post and I am more in love with the bubble lady and her patience and kindness in allowing extra bubble time for all the kiddos after her show. And the look on Bubba's face inside the bubble is just precious.

Simply Sara said...

ahhhhh! those bubbles are amazing!
so fun! my kids would go crazy over them.

looks like you guys are enjoying your summer so far :)

Simply Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.