Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love Week {day 3 and 4}

This one is going to be a quick one. I don't have much time and I obviously didn't get to it yesterday. woops!!
So, here it goes.....

I LOVE when people send my little valentines, valentines in the mail!!

Thank you Uncle Bubba and Aunt Tammy!!!! Y'all made their day!!!

I LOVE my BIG purses.... Yes, I still need to carry around diapers, wipes, baby food, and toys nine years later BUT I don't need a diaper bag.

I LOVE Valentine crafts and wonderful blogs that give me fun ideas!!!

These wonderful heart crayons made for Regan's classmates out of broken old crayons. Got the idea from Evonne over at the Ballard bunch.
This fun wreath was made out of cupcake paper liners. The best part ... it only cost me $2 to make each of them!!! Got this idea from Tatertots and Jello.
What can I say I love a good ribbon topiary...wink!

3 comments:

Evie B. said...

The crayons turned out so cute!

Now I want to know how to make your ribbon topiary - I'm coveting it, big time! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, Im so glad they liked them! :D

Amy Eaton said...

I made the crayons for seth's class also:) So Fun! I got the idea for how does she there is a link on my blog go check it out sometime, the have lots of cute ideas right up your alley. Love your kids smiles with the V day cards so sweet!!!