Saturday, May 12, 2012

{Mother's Day}

I am lucky to have many women who have blessed my life, who have made me the mother and woman that I am today. They have each been a part in guiding and helping me along the way. They are each happy to pick up the phone and answer a question about how to cook something, listen to my tear filled rants, or give advice about motherhood. I am blessed to not have one woman to go to for these answers but I have three. Happy Mother's Day to the AMAZING women in my life!!!!!!
 
"One cannot forget mother and remember God. One cannot remember mother and forget God. Why? Because these two sacred persons, God and mother, partners in creation, in love, in sacrifice, in service, are as one."
--Thomas S. Monson

My Amazing Mother. :-)
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love."
Mildred B. Vermon



My sweet Step Mother.
If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been. ~Robert Brault



 My aswome Mother {in law}.
“The mother loves her child most divinely, not when she surrounds him with comfort and anticipates his wants, but when she resolutely holds him to the highest standards and is content with nothing less than his best."
Hamilton Wright Mabie

Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease. ~Lisa Alther

God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb .... and for that I am grateful!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!


No comments: