Monday, May 21, 2012

all we need is a good ol' bus

I LOVE that no matter how hard the day was before.......
each morning brings with it a fresh start.

I LOVE despite a hard night Bubba can wake up with a smile. :)

I LOVE that all it takes to celebrate a good day............
is walking down to the corner...............

and watching for busses!

I LOVE his awesome example on not dwelling on the crummy stuff and quickly moving on to the positive like........... 
a good bus!

I LOVE that we live in the city and a good bus is only one block away!

I LOVE that our week has started out with smiles! :)


2 comments:

Susan said...

Wishing Bubba many bus smiles! His happiness over something so simple is a lesson for us all.

Foursons said...

Love it. Maybe you should paint a bus mural on one of the walls in your house. And yes...I'm decorating your home for you. You're welcome.