Tuesday, June 14, 2011

take me out to the ball game........

take me out to the crowd
buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks
I don't care if I ever get back
it is root root root for BUBBA....
Today was a fun baseball filled day.
It started off with the 5th graders vs. the teachers baseball game. 
Bubba had fun and had an amazing helper.
{we are not ready to say good bye to his teacher.}

Then after a long day at the park with Regan's class
and a nice sun burn it was off for more baseball.
{more on Regan's fun later.} 
For Father's day we go Jason a new Red's Jersey
{that didn't get here in time}
and got him front row field tickets to the Red's vs the Dodgers game. 
Right when Nana and Pa Pa got to our home to
 babysit Bubba started to have seizures.
I had such a hard time leaving him but Nana and Pa Pa had
 it all under control and Bubba stopped seizing and they
 were sending me updates constantly with pictures.
They knew that I was WORRIED and their messages made
it possible for us to relax and enjoy the game.
Three cheers for the best in laws in the WORLD!!!! 
I had so much fun with my best friend on our date!!! 
Three cheers for the BEST Daddy in the world!!!!
{Oh, I LOVE him!!!!!}

To make the night perfect the Red's won the game!!!! 
Then we hurried home to find out sweet boy wide awake and happy as can be. 

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Now you're speaking my language. I know baseball. :) Glad you got to stay and enjoy a night out w/hubby.