Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello Summer....

Today was our first offical Monday of summer break.
So, what else is there to do but ....
have a party of course!
We started our party off with food.
You can't ever go wrong with food. 
Then things got a little wild and the clothing started to come off! 
Today was one of the first warm days of summer and the kids were EXCITED! 
We put the pool in the shade so that Bubba could go in too.
Pool + no sun = COLD pool 

Then it was time for the slip n slide!! 

Bubba LOVES the slip n slide.
(his board shorts came off :) 

A few friends stuck around to watch a movie... 
and play on the computer.
I know I have said it before but I LOVE how much Thyssen loves Bubba. 
Then these wise guys showed up and tryed to cause trouble. 
I thought I was going to have to call the cops on them. 
and this one.... well he was the biggest trouble maker!!!

We have a fun filled summer planned and are ready to PLAY!!!!

No comments: