Sunday, June 26, 2011

One week and one day from now..............

My Baby boy will turn 11 years old!! I can't even believe it!!!  Birthdays are always a huge thing for Bubba. We were told that Bubba would not make it to his first birthday and when he did we felt so blessed. I can't even begin to describe in words how grateful we are to have had so many more beautiful years with Bubba that we were not "supposed" to have. One our brave and amazing TTD angles went home to heaven the other day. Tyler was only 15 years old. My heart is breaking for his mother and the huge loss that she is feeling right now.  So, as we start the celebrations for Bubba's 11 years of life I can't help but reflect on all of his wonderful, brave, and sweet TTD friends that were not blessed with as many beautiful birthdays. Please keep Teri and all of the other wonderful TTD moms that have lost there sweet angels here on earth in your prayers. I feeel blessed to have known each of these beautiful children is some small way. They have each taught me so much and life will forever be better because they were in it.
We felt it only right that for Bubba's 11 year pictures we let him steal a bus! wink!!! 





3 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Here's to a wonderful 11 years!! Celebrate in a big way!!

Susan said...

One can't discount the precious love and caring from his family that gave Bubba those 11 years so far. Such a darling little bus stealer! He steals hearts too!

Rochelleht said...

My mom was walking by when I had this post up and she stopped and said, "Is that Ethan?" and then she came closer and asked who it was. I told her and she was just DYING at how darling and cute Bubba is. I told her that of all the emails I got from people after our video, your blog is the only one I put on my reader. I just love that little guy of yours. There is something special there. I feel the Spirit every time I see him.