Sunday, March 22, 2009

I LOVE good days!!!!


I love, LOVE, love good days!!!!! When Collin woke up with a HUGE smile on his face I had a feeling that it would be a good day. We didn't do anything big or extra special it was just a good day. Why you ask? Well, Collin had a smile all day. We didn't have to give him pain meds once. I didn't have to clean up vomit or worry about seizures. Collin couldn't stop "talking" in church today and enjoyed being there. (I am was able to stay the entire time at church!) When we got home we didn't go any where. We just stayed at home and played together. We laughed a ton and everyone seemed to have endless smiles today! Collin's smile seems to make us all smile!!!! We had Nana and PaPa over for dinner and the kids both loved every second of their hugs and loves. At bath time Collin didn't want to get out. He was loving it and drenching me with all of his huge splashes. When it came time to settle down, after medications were given, he still had a huge smile on his face. He gave loves to Daddy and insisted on coming over to Regan and I when I was reading her bed time story. He had good night loves for both of us! Tonight Collin fell asleep with out any tears. TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!



7 comments:

Marie said...

You deserve it:)

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Wonderful! I absolutely LOVE the photo of you all together!

Kristi said...

That family picture of your guys is adorable!

Charlotta-love said...

Oh, I love that last picture of you four! I'm glad it was a good day.

Amy said...

yes! I love it when Mr Collin has good days. I'm so happy he had a good one. He is such a little stud muffin.

Kristi said...

That last picture is beautiful, the black and white is so crisp and sharp. I'm glad Collin had a good day!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful family!!! I love it!