Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our week in pictures....

Our week started off by celebrating this awesome guys 35th birthday!


Regan worked VERY hard on Daddy's favorite present.

Then on Monday Jason's wonderful mom (Nana) offered to watch the kids over night so that Jason and I could celebrate our ten year anniversary. I am one lucky girl!

Collin was good for Nana!!!!! He even let her sleep a little bit!!!!

I can't even begin to describe in words how grateful I am to be married to my best friend. We have had ten AMAZING, hard but amazing years together.... here's to an eternity. I am one lucky girl!

If all of this fun we had been having wasn't enough.... there was more!!! I was in charge on the kid's school carnival and was VERY overwhelmed. I called my Mom an begged her to come down and help out... and guess what ... she did!!! I am one lucky girl!!!!

While my sweet husband was setting up the heavy tables and all of us PTA moms were doing the grunt work my mom was volunteering in Regan's class. I don't know who had more fun. The kids called her Miss Poppie! (I love it!!!) The carnival was a HUGE hit and I could not have done it with out my wonderful husband and Mom!!! I am one lucky girl!!!

Collin was not feeling well when Poppie was here. So, she gave him LOTS of loves.(Oh, I just love this picture of them!)

If all of that fun wasn't enough it didn't stop there. What is a better stress reliever than shopping. I am so proud of my mom she has lost thirty pounds!!! Her wardrobe is to big and she needed some new clothing. Oh, I had so much fun playing dress up with my HEALTHY, skinny Mom!
This has been one busy, crazy, and wonderful week.... I am one lucky girl!

4 comments:

My Homestead said...

I don't know how you do it all!
Supermom!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary,good job, and your mom looks amazing!:) Tell her I said hello! You look great too, love the dress!

Poppie said...

Thanks for a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to do it again. I ought to know that you are a shutter bug and keep my hair in better presentation...but I DO like the picture with Collin, in spite of the bad hair. Love you guys to the other side of the moon and back!

The Gray Family said...

glad you had fun! And I recognize that chocolate satin pie from Marie Calendar's in the first pic...one of my FAVORITE DESSERTS EVER!!!! How nice for you guys to have a chance to get away for a bit (we love our kids, but it is nice to remember the guys we married sometimes!)