Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Collin and Regan.....



To my dear sweet children:

I love being your Mommy so much! There isn’t anything else in the world that I would rather be doing. I want you two to know how very lucky you are to have each other. Collin, you are such a sweet boy and you love your sister so much! The way that you look at her, your face lights up, and you grin ear to ear. You teach her about being kind and loving everyone. You are an amazing example of strength for her to grow up with. Regan, you are an amazing sister to Collin. You watch over him, love him, and you see past his disabilities. You have a talent of making him laugh and knowing just what he needs. Your heart breaks for Collin when he is sick BUT you jump to his side to kiss his forehead. You are such an example of endless love. You are both so lucky. I am so lucky!
I love you to the moon and back.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That picture is adorable. Love their outfits. A sweet letter that they will cherish always. :) BIG HUGS to you my friend!