Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break Fun {Part 2}

My last post was just the begining of our Spring Break fun. On Thursday we went to the Grove with some friends, the Andersens.  We started off with a little shopping....






Then we had lunch at the Farmers Market.



I think we enjoyed the sweets more than our lunch!
(I know.... my hair is a mess!!! I have an appt. on Tuesday with the wonderful Hannah to fix it. :)


On Friday the kids and I took Great Grandma Jo with us to the Aquarium.


On Saturday we had MORE fun! Collin has a thing for trains. He wanted to ride the train OVER and OVER again. After four rides I had to pull him off! wink!
We have had a ton of fun over Spring Break. I am not sure if I am ready for the kids to go back to school on Monday. Well, at least Regan will be back at school. Collin has MORE doctor appts.

No comments: