Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Bubba is a handicaper! :)

Regan lovingly calls Collin a handicaper. This is a term that she came up with all on her own a while ago. We were playing wheel chair derby in the dinning room yesterday(this is were we take turns pushing Collin across the room in his chair! he loves it!) when I got the kids on the second video. Regan's sweet little comment inspired me to take her into our room and interview her. Out of the mouths of babes!! She is so sweet and so incredibly proud of her big Bubba! The other day I asked what she would say at her and Collin's new school if someone asked why he is different she responded by saying... "He Is???" I LOVE that!!! I love that she doesn't see a difference!!!

Turn your volume up!! Sorry I cant turn the one video

5 comments:

Wards said...

I would love to see you and do your hair for you if you want! I charge $85 for a cut and color! Either way I would love to meet up with you! I love the videos!

arroyo fam said...

okay, Abby's gonna want to bring Bubba over here for some fun-time wheelchair derby. it would be cool cause the kitchens longer. = )

i LOVE Regan!

carrfamily4 said...

Julie, I would love to get together for a play date. Let me know what day you guys are meeting this week. Thanks for letting me know.

Julie

Amy said...

That is sooo cute! I love it! When is your brother's wedding? We're only about 2 hrs from Austin and about 2.5 hrs or so from New Braunfels. I really hope we can meet you guys when you come to Texas! Just let me know!

Braden and Jodee said...

Too cute!