Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADDY!

We have the best Daddy in the whole wide world!!! You want to know why.....




Only the BEST dad can dig great big holes and at the beach!















Only the BEST Daddy will carry you when you are to tired to walk!






Only the BEST Daddy will take you on a camp out!







Only the BEST Daddy will go on the Tea Cups with you when mommy doesn't want to!





Only the BEST Daddy will comfort you when the pain is just to much!!








Only the BEST Daddy will walk slow because he knows your legs are little!









Only the BEST Dad will let you climb on him like a tree!























Only the BEST Daddy will take a nap with you!






Only the BEST Daddy will cheer the loudest at your
Ballet recital!
Only the BEST Daddy will share your Lolly pop!!
Only the BEST Daddy can make you smile ALL OF THE TIME!!!
ONLY THE BEST DADDY CAN BE OUR DADDY!!!!
WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!
LOVE,
COLLIN AND REGAN

6 comments:

Amy said...

Such a sweet post!!!! We love you guys!

Love,
Amy, Bev & Rachel :-)

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

So sweet! What a great Father's Day post. I love the photos you chose.

Take care!
Becky (Whitcomb) North

Kristin said...

Hey sorry it took me so long to respond... I couldn't figure out to get back on your blog. Kimmy lives in Orem and we are still really close. I haven'tkept in touch with Carrie, but last I heard she was living in Missouri (where the rest of her famly lives now) and she has 2 kids. Crazy the direction everyone's lives have taken.

Hoskins Family said...

Julie,
It was so great to hear from you. I love that top pix you have of Collin. His smile is exactly how I remember it. Your little girl is such a doll. I want to put you on my blog friends. It's good to see how all of you are. Love, Daleen

The Gray Family said...

how cute! Isn't life so much better with a good father in the home? I don't know how single parents do it...

Steve & Michelle said...

You are lucky to have Jason in your life.......and HE is lucky to have you! You are a blessed family! Thanks for sharing your daddy pictures...very touching (as I dry my wet eyes!).