Thursday, December 6, 2007

The latest and greatest in the Presley House!




























Get ready this is going to be a long one! We have had a lot going on around here and I have not been diligent about keeping up with this! It is that time of year and it seems like there is always something to do to keep us busy! Shawna came to visit from Utah with her littlest Sydney. We had a blast with them. While they were here we had a girls cookie day, went to Disney Land on Nana's Birthday, and baby Sydney was blessed! What an exciting weekend!



































Collin lost his eighth tooth last night! I LOVE that BIG
toothless smile of his! It is just to cute!



Today Regan hosted her very first Christmas party. They made ornaments, decorated cookies, and exchanged stockings. It was a very exciting morning! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the morning!



And no matter what happens at the end of the day the girls end up in dress up clothing!

6 comments:

Katie said...

We had so much fun!! Thank you! I posted about the party too.

Katie said...

PS- Collin looks adorable!

the peine's said...

What a fun party! You are such a cute Mom!

Jim and Allison said...

We also had fun! Thanks for having us.I love the shot of the girls in the room and Belen putting lipgloss on.Cute!

Sarah Hull said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I really enjoyed reading your blog just now and feel so uplifted by your sweet family. These little ones can teach us so much and I love meeting other families that get to experience living with a miracle. Your little Collin just shines with joy!
After looking close at your pictures, and then putting your last name with everything... I believe I knew your husband from the singles ward and I believe your sister-in-law and my brother battled cancer at the same time. It really is a small world.

munyer jerk chicken said...

wait, crystal has a baby??? fill me in! looks like great times were had!