Friday, December 14, 2007

A few things that I am LOVING right now!




There are several things that I am in love with right now!!! My mom got Regan this responsibility chart! I love it because she loves it!!! She wakes up and wants to make her bed, brush her teeth, and others to earn dots to put on her chart! It has helped out with several battles that we were having! I LOVE IT! Thanks poppie!!









I LOVE this shirt of Collin's!!! I got him several Christmas shirts but I have to say that this one is my favorite!! He is such a stud!!














I am LOVING my alone time with Regan. I got four years of alone time with Collin and I am soaking up every bit of my days alone with Regan before she starts school next year. :( They get so big so quick!!!

2 comments:

Christamae said...

Yay for happy times!

munyer jerk chicken said...

i love the things you love! the t-shirt is perfect for your little collin and the organization chart should be a mandate in all homes with kids. by the way, where do you get regan's hair accessories (i pay attention to these things now that i have a girl!). too cute! all of it!