Friday, March 4, 2011

F{un}amily time

My sister and her sweet family are in town!!!
We are so excited for some much needed F{un}amily time!
We met up on Thursday afternoon for some Disney fun!
I can not believe we got a picture of everyone in the group looking...
is was a miracle! wink


 
I am so grateful that my sister and her family love Disney as much as we do.
It makes for great vacation/ family time. 
Ms. K is getting SOOOO big!
I can't even believe that she is one! 
Uncle Jason bought this gun for Mr. K.
He was having a BLAST with it getting us all.
{Hubs looked at me and said "best 10 bucks I've spent all day!} 
Mr. K would not do anything with out Regan.
I LOVE how much he adores her.
It was a perfect afternoon!
Then this morning I dropped off my kido's at school and
 headed back to Disny by myself.
I LOVE being an Aunt!!!
I LOVE that even though Hubs and I can't have any more children of
 our own we can still spoil babys when they come to town!!!!




Guess where we will be tomorrow!

No comments: