Monday, June 8, 2009

playing catch up... fun with the blondies!

I have slacked off with my updating due to this wonderful sickness that is being spread through out my home. wink! So, here I am updating a good week late. Oh, well! What do you do? When Collin and Regan's cousins came to visit, the three Blondie's, we had LOTS of fun with them! I posted pictures of the beach BUT that was just the a little of what we managed to do before Bubba got sick.

We went and fed the bunnies at City...

Played soccer in the backyard.....



swam in the hot tub......





acted silly....

And of course what is a visit with
out a little Disney Land.......








We had so much fun with some of our favorite Blondie's!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm even later than you... i haven't even uploaded my pics yet. and guess who's got the family cold now? ME!! LOL.

Kristi said...

Cute kids and fun times! What could be better? :)