Saturday, August 11, 2012

Our Bubba

We are inviting everyone that has been touched by Bubba to come and celebrate his life with us. We would love to see the chapel packed by all of you that love him, that have been inspired by him, and that will continue to remember him. Even after death Bubba has continued to touch lives. His organs were donated to help warriors still fighting the fight. The Presley Family wants to express their gratitude for the out pouring of love and support. There will be a viewing Tuesday, 8-14-2012 from 4pm-8pm at Luyben Family Morturary 5161 E. Arbor Rd. Long Beach, CA 90808 The Memoral service will be Wednesday 8-15-2012 at 10am at The Church of Latter Day Saints 3701 Elm Ave. Long Beac, CA

5 comments:

Karen said...

I wish I lived closer so I could be there to show you how much Bubba and your family has touched my life.
I will be thinking of your family on Tuesday.
God Bless You!
Love, From Wisconsin
Is there a way I could get your address?
Karen Miles

Stephanie Waite said...

Jon and I will be driving down wednesday morning early to come support and offer our love.

Susan said...

Like Karen, if the miles were fewer, I would be there Weds. I hope my memory never gets so dim that I forget Bubba's precious grin. It lifted my spirits more times than I can count and when I thought someone else needed a dose of happy grin, I called Bubba's up on my computer and showed them. My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you say goodbye to your brave little Warrior. He was amazing.
Hugs from Missouri...
Susan Burns

Hillary Monroe said...

My heart aches for you as you miss your precious boy. He touched the lives of so many, even at death. What a wonderful example your family is. Thank you!

ArisFox said...

So sorry for your loss I send you my love in this time of need.