Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer bucket list {Texas style}

A little bit back Regan and I headed to Texas to see all of my family.

We had so much fun!!

So, I thought I would do another summer bucket list check off.... Texas style ;)

Ride on an airplane.... Check
 
Get to see Poppi and Coach.... Check
{Coach is still fighting hard to kick Leukemia's Booty!!}
 
Hang out with cousins..... Check
Spend time with Paw and Maw.... check
{He will always be my BIG... my BAD... my BIG BAD DAD!}
Four wheel ridden with Aunt Karen....check
Eat fried pickles.... check
Go to the Paris Texas Eiffel Tower..... check
Stand in the middle of a railroad track..... check
Go to Oklahoma...... Check
See the tiny town that Momma grew up in ..... check
Go to Texas..... check
Go and see where Lane Frost and Freckles Brown are buried..... check
{She was not impressed.}
Swimming with cousins.........check
Make new friends...... {and see old ones.}..... check
 
 
Drive a tractor with Paw..... check
Ride a horse...... check
 
 
 
 
 
WOW.... and I'm just gettin' started!
 
To be continued...............
 

No comments: