Friday, August 12, 2011

Bubba's list.....

We decided to dedicate this week to Bubba's list.
Yes, I know that Bubba can not speak or tell us what he wants to do
BUT
 we know our Bubba well and Regan and I put together a list just right for him!
This summer has been hard, my back is aching, my body is tired, and
 at times I just want to stay at home all day and do nothing
BUT
then I think of the sweet memories we would miss out on.
I think of my friends that would love to still have their children here on earth to play with.
I think about the day when I will be that Mommy.... I don't want to let one day go by wasted!

At the top of the list....
Disney land of course!!!!!
We were lucky enough to have Nana and Uncle Bryan come play with us.
It was a perfectly cloudy, cool, and Bubba kind of day!!! 




No comments: